Who has been vaccinated?

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Wed Jul 14 23:52:27 UTC 2021

> I emailed the TC Maker events coordinator to reserve the classroom for
> Thurs the 29th, 6-8. I'll follow up on this list with a fresh email
> thread to collect RSVPs if/when TC Maker confirms.

Well, TC Maker got back to me and said the classroom is being renovated, so that's not going to work.

I went ahead and submitted a request for the meeting room at Nokomis Library
https://www.hclib.org/about/locations/nokomis

Thursday happens to be the day the library is open longest, so I requested Thursday the 29th, 6-8. There's a cozy looking pub / bowling alley right up the street, Town Hall Lanes. We could head over there after the library closes.

Does this seem generally good? If not, I can cancel my meeting room request. Just wanted to make it in case they book up.