Who has been vaccinated?

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Sun Jul 11 03:47:02 UTC 2021

David Klann wrote:
> Fourth Thursday works better for me. There are other meetups I like to
> attend on Third Thursdays (notably the Ansible group).

Sure, fourth Thursday sounds fine to me!

I emailed the TC Maker events coordinator to reserve the classroom for
Thurs the 29th, 6-8. I'll follow up on this list with a fresh email
thread to collect RSVPs if/when TC Maker confirms.

Does everyone still like the format where I buy beer, water, and pizzas
and you all chip in with cash? Would you prefer a different food, no
food, etc?