Begriffs Buildfarm

EuAndreh eu at euandre.org
Sun Feb 7 21:36:04 UTC 2021

Joe Nelson <joe at begriffs.com> writes:

> I was thinking we could somehow bundle the code to be tested into its
> own disk image on request, and attach the image to the QEMU guest
> machine as if it were a harddrive. Then have our Expect scripter log in
> to the guest, mount the drive, and run the build/test steps. That series
> of steps would probably need to be customized per OS.

I think I glossed over this part on my previous message.

This does address the "getting the source code" part I mentioned
previously.  Would the attached source code be the same as $PWD?  Would
it share state?

TBH I didn't think much about it, as I didn't get on this step yet.
I'll think more about it when the SSH part is done, and I can setup the
base environment.  We'll get there when we get there.