Why so many servers?

Forest Johnson forest.n.johnson at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:23:41 UTC 2020

Right, but it's important to note you have to run the pwnat server
behind the NAT router for someone to be able to connect through your
NAT router. And something tells me its not exactly reliable, LOL!  I
bet at very least it only works when STUN works. I think pwnat is
basically STUN but with the weird ICMP trick to allow the server to
discover the clients address. I believe STUN doesn't work on most
mobile networks.  Something about symmetric NAT versus asymmetric NAT.