Reading Group?

Brian H halbachenator at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:59:44 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I was wondering if there would be any interest in a reading group for
the book "The Art of Computer Programming" starting with volume 1. I
am not a programmer by trade, but work with code very closely for
work. I was hoping to read this to further my understanding of
computer science in the academic sense and I was hoping others would
join me on this journey so I am not alone.

If anyone knows of another good resource to further my understanding
of computer science I am all ears, but I heard this was comprehensive
enough.