Let's hack Minnebar! [and lightning talks in general]

Andrew Benson drewbenson at netjack.com
Tue Jan 28 20:45:27 UTC 2020

Hi Nicholas,

I **THINK** so.

I couldn’t find any documentation that said that either — and I looked at a LOT of old ones, including some old books I had.

But when I first saw it, I thought that was it for sure — I mean that I felt like I remembered that from the past.
I think it’s primarily been used in embedded, but there’s no gcc or clang option I can find that makes it accept it (I think I’ve tried all of them).