Let's hack Minnebar! [and lightning talks in general]

Nicholas Drozd nicholasdrozd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:25:53 UTC 2020

Do you know for sure that that's what the `s` is? I've seen "short
int" mentioned elsewhere, and it's a reasonable guess, but I haven't
been able to find any documentation about it. The IOCCC rules from
that era stipulate that entries be written in "common C (K&R + common
extensions)". What are the "common extensions"?