Let's hack Minnebar! [and lightning talks in general]

Nicholas Drozd nicholasdrozd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:12:58 UTC 2020

"signed char lotte" could make for a great group discussion. It's
simple enough to be accessible for less experienced programmers, but
weird enough to be interesting for those with more experience.

If you're wondering what we're talking about, it's this, the coolest
piece of code ever written:

https://www.ioccc.org/1990/westley.c