Pair lair at the hack shack

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Thu Jan 9 00:16:36 UTC 2020

Darren Prentice wrote:
> For pairing, you're thinking 1 monitor <– 1 laptop <– 2 keyboards,
> right?

Yeah, that's what I had in mind. People could use their own laptops, but
have a decent monitor and keyboards ready to go.

> My ultimate fantasy setup would be a giant tv or projector in front of
> a big couch. Good for others spectating and keeping my nearsightedness
> damage at bay.

I think there's already a projector at the warehouse, and Savannah was
talking about hanging it from the ceiling to point at the back wall by
the parking lot. Love the idea of having spectators. Group coding is
like a whole different format from presentations.