What are the "serious" libraries?

Eric Bavier bavier at posteo.net
Sun Apr 5 03:05:17 UTC 2020

On 04.04.2020 13:01, Joe Nelson wrote:
> I've been looking for major libraries that do the heavy lifting behind
> the scenes for most software, and that power features in other
> languages
> (like how Haskell relies on libgmp to do the actual numerical work).

Without taking the time to actually put a nice list together myself,
I'll point to the American Fuzzy Lop webpage which has a nice
"bug-case".  Most of the software listed there (many of which are
libraries) was fuzzed precisely because it's a high-impact bit of
software:

https://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/afl/

--
`~Eric