UUCP update

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Fri Mar 29 14:46:46 UTC 2019

ha ha! That was so amusing to read. Love to you Dave (not in an erotic way).
It is not just notes, but exactly a narration of the experience, complete
with thoughts. This is an example of how we should keep notes! I am adopting
this. I used to do similar things, but I like the humour here.

Looks like we are on! We will let it "evolve" for a while and at the next
meetup we will try to see what has happend and what kind of traffic we get
on it. That will be the point that we can hack some code on top of it.

Great stuff.