Wednesday Meeting

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Thu Mar 28 14:50:42 UTC 2019

Louis, that is why we put that VPS together, so we can play with the UUCP and
hack around and not have to really worry about anything. It costs as next to
nothing to maintain, unless the bandwidth usage sckyrokcets, which I doubt.

I will check at Dave's links later today.

As for keyboards, my favourite keyboard in the whole wide world is the IBM
RS/6000 keyboard, which I kept from the days when I had an RS/6000 on my desk,
on loan from the MSI, running AIX (solid OS) with a Motif Common Desktop Env
window manager, like the HP-UX. Sadly, the machine was recycled, which is why
I was able to keep the keyboard. It has the PS2 plug and about 6 feet of cable.
Nothing like a mechanical keyboard gem, but it is my favourite.