Want to join the Dataforge UUCP network as a Tier 1 system?

Louis louis at goessling.com
Wed Mar 20 23:12:07 UTC 2019

I'll probably be there relatively close to 7. Should we meet at China
Wok around 7 instead and head over after that? Alternatively someone
can go by there and pick up on the way. If people let me know what you
want (via email or irc (louisg at freenode)) I could do that and be paid
back at the Hack Factory.

Louis Goessling