Want to join the Dataforge UUCP network as a Tier 1 system?

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Wed Mar 20 19:49:51 UTC 2019

Louis, I will be there. I skip the Chinese and show up a little later. I hope
I can just find the door open or somebody entering to let me in.

Window manager for X11 I presume... I'll bite on that.

We'll let Joe lead the UUCP-thon. It was a super robust system on which all
those networks of the 80s and the 90s were running (USENET, etc).

I am bringing a Macbook tonight, but it has a Linux VM in it to hack around.