Want to join the Dataforge UUCP network as a Tier 1 system?

Louis louis at goessling.com
Wed Mar 20 19:03:08 UTC 2019

That looks like it could be a fun project... I've never played with
UUCP (far too young) but I've heard of it.

I will be at the Hack Factory this evening, and I'm planning on
experimenting with writing a window manager. I think Nathan should be
there as well. Ioannis said he might be there, anybody else? Should we
be making a plan to get Chinese? I'll be in the #tcmaker channel (irc
handle `louisg`) so ping me if discussing food :)

Hope to see some of you there,

Louis Goessling