"Mastering the web" series

Robbie D. hello at robertdherb.com
Sat Mar 16 22:47:52 UTC 2019

I've been using ssg for a while now, and I enjoy it. If anyone wants to try it out and has questions, I can help ya out. Of course, Roman is pretty responsive to questions, so that may be the better place to go.

Unlike Jekyll and some of the other static site generators I've seen, ssg stays pretty small and doesn't try to be all things to all people. It's nice and generally easy to use.