What's everyone working on lately?

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Thu Mar 14 02:56:36 UTC 2019

I have been discussing lambda calculus and functional programming with a
friend (who works in the CS department). I want to read more about this,
but time is a scarce commodity right now. I have been swamped with work.
But it will pass, and I will get back to geeking out.

Also, reading a Naomi Wolf book and some other stuff when I do not feel
like looking at work stuff.

Still have Unicode, our website, etc, on my mind. Will get back to it soon.

Darren, I should show you my POSIX-threaded ALSA-based sound streamer,
which is intended to run from real-time software synthesizers. The
architecture may save you 20% of the work.