Our rcent presentations

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Sun Jun 30 19:02:18 UTC 2019

Your presentation was very interesting as well. It was helpful to see
the big picture about message passing vs shared memory, and the way that
supercomputers/clusters are built. Great pictures too.

If I wanted to practice with MPI, where could I run it? Any spare time
slots in the middle of the night at the university cluster?

For OpenMP, I'm assuming that if I want to try it I can spin up an EC2
machine with a large number of cores and run an OpenMP program there...