Our rcent presentations

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Sun Jun 30 15:26:55 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. I wanted to update you on our most recent meetup.com group
presentations. The Hardcore Hackday had a strong presence. Joe and David
also brought flyers to promote our group. Sam's presentation was great and
I learned a few good things. There was lots of interest on what he presented
and there is present interest on using some of those tools for understanding
how they work -- doing detection of underfined behaviour and hinting into
"formal verification" of software. Those of you with a strong interest in
hardcore computer science topics will appreciate it. Sam will post his slides
shortly. Joe is planning a paired programming session to use those tools.

Talk to you guys soon.