Fundraiser

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Sat Jun 15 16:46:55 UTC 2019

Yes. I had been corresponding with Dave about this recently. Just like last
time, I am throwing in a $50 for the VPS expenses, when I see Dave in person.

I think we give it until one more good meetup until we spin that Debian down.
I would still like to dig into the logs of it.

I like pizza and beer and good company, and last time it was a lot of fun
at Parkway (S.Mpls). I would do the same place if there are no better ideas.

PS. Let me also take this opportunity to say that Sam and I will be speaking
at the upcoming C/C++/ASM/embedded local meetup.com group. I am organizing
on behalf of Joe this time: https://www.meetup.com/TwinCities-C-Meetup/

Thursday, June 27, 2019
6:00 PM

Silicon Prairie Portal & Exchange