Please help debug my socket code!

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Wed Feb 27 13:23:23 UTC 2019

That's great work Joe. I now understnad the backstory on why you wanted
to do this. I like the idea and it makes a lot of sense; you can browse
a repository like you would on Github but without involving anything like
Github (you use your own framework to expose it FTP-like).

Push that code to Github with an open source license. It is useful.

I also liked the video; it was nice and concise. Maybe you want to respond
back with some instructions of how to make such a video on the macintosh,
as I would like to know.