Unicode study

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Wed Feb 27 07:29:09 UTC 2019

Ioannis Nompelis wrote:
> I did manage to spend some "recreation time" to write up a base64
> encoder that tries to be useful and verbose for learning purposes. So,
> I am spamming you with the C code attached at the end of this message.

That code is pretty repetitive, is that necessary or just meant to
demonstrate something for people learning the algorithm? Is it possible
to make it more compact?

> I invote the youngins to show us how it's really done!

Hey I know you're just playing around, but wondering if you could
make fewer references to people's ages? I'd rather that we focus on
everyone's interest in the tech rather than on if they're old or young.