Geekiness maxed out (from Berlin with love)

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Wed Feb 6 23:25:40 UTC 2019

Thanks Sam. Will check out the site.

I also saw the FPGA and loved it. It is related to my work too. We submitted
a proposal to do some research on re-entering satellites (destined to die in
a fireball) dropped from the orbiting ISS. Data processing for the purpose of
filtering and compressing will likely be done with FPGAs. Having a low-power
FPGA that runs the eeducerd instruction set (RISC) like a regular processor is
very appealing. And, I mean, wow... the things people come up with!