Geekiness maxed out (from Berlin with love)

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Wed Feb 6 16:12:53 UTC 2019

I ran across this from a Twitter feed: https://mntmn.com/

https://twitter.com/mntmn
"founder, MNT. making a libre laptop (MNT Reform) @mntmn @mastodon.
social electronics, code, FOSS, Amiga, C64, Linux, FPGA, ARM, RISC-V,
Lisp, goth/industrial"

Says "Amiga" and "Linux" so I subscribed. But it gets better; these people
are designing and building "open hardware", which is a subject we touched
on during the pizza-gathering (when is that happening again?) last year.

Looking at the list of topics on the website is dangerous; prepare to
spend a lot of time reading and in envy. Sorry for ruining the productivity
of your day, kids.