Progress migrating to list

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Sun Sep 30 23:19:24 UTC 2018

Yeah, BSD is for the paranoid, and that is a good thing. We used to run a
FreeBSD host for the main SSH portal at our department. The reason was that
SSH was native to BSD from the start, but there were other BSD-related
reasons...

As for mallicious traffic, I am surprised you do not have any. When I first
got by VPS in 2009-2010 I asked the Slicehost support if they were worried
that all their hosted VPSs were getting flooded with probes. The response
was "China is a big country" and they go with it.