Blog [was Re: Progress migrating to list]

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Sun Sep 30 23:16:16 UTC 2018

That was a good read Joe.

Dave and Joe, can you post your RSS feeds and aggregators so that I can have
a look -- but also to have those in the email archive, so I can get back to
this anytime later...

Here is that aggregator that I have adopted from a friend and admin at my
department at the U:

http://hokan.org

Actually, funny story, I followed part of BASEDEF and offered suggestions
for changing that terrible 90s html and colour scheme. He spent 8 hours the
next day learning CSS and he got it to look good with my blessing. Check it
out.