Progress migrating to list

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Sun Sep 30 23:05:37 UTC 2018

I agree. Relaying through the list will not be a problem with the present
setup, a mere consequence of how things work.

Here is the setup for "postfix" that I sent to Dave earlier. It goes in the
"main.cf" of /etc/postfix/ or wherever the equivalent lives.

#### BEGIN #####
#Added some anti-SPAM stuff here 20150817
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,permit_mynetworks,reject_unauth_destination,
        reject_non_fqdn_sender,
        reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
        reject_rbl_client bl.spameatingmonkey.net,
        reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
        reject_rbl_client cidr.bl.mcafee.com,
        permit
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
### the redacted items below are to protect my VPS...
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/pki/tls/private/[REDACTED]
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/pki/tls/certs/[REDACTED]
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:/var/spool/postfix/smtpd_tls_cache
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom