Blog [was Re: Progress migrating to list]

Dave Bucklin dave.bucklin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 20:56:11 UTC 2018

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 12:48:41PM -0500, Joe Nelson wrote:
> Dave Bucklin wrote:
> > A blog could be interesting. Maybe just an aggregator since some folks,
> > like Joe and I, already have our own blogs.
>
> The aggregation pattern is what I was thinking as well. I'd like to keep
> my blog content on my site for SEO etc. It would be cool to have our
> group site amplify our individual efforts by offering a news feed of
> what members are doing, and linking to their work.
>
> As a group we can also "BASEDEF" for each other, improving our projects.
> https://begriffs.com/posts/2016-01-29-making-twenty-percent-time-work.html

That sounds great! What are some ways to do that? I know Joe and I have
RSS feeds, so we could just set up an aggregator. That would include all
blog content, though, unless the blog can have a separate feed for
relevant articles. We could also manage the feed more-or-less manually,
plugging in the specific items we want to share through the group. That
would keep things curated.