Progress migrating to list

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Sun Sep 30 17:48:41 UTC 2018

Dave Bucklin wrote:
> > Or, we can host a weblog of sorts on frostbyte.
>
> A blog could be interesting. Maybe just an aggregator since some folks,
> like Joe and I, already have our own blogs.

The aggregation pattern is what I was thinking as well. I'd like to keep
my blog content on my site for SEO etc. It would be cool to have our
group site amplify our individual efforts by offering a news feed of
what members are doing, and linking to their work.

As a group we can also "BASEDEF" for each other, improving our projects.
https://begriffs.com/posts/2016-01-29-making-twenty-percent-time-work.html