Progress migrating to list

Ioannis Nompelis nompelis at nobelware.com
Sat Sep 29 15:26:47 UTC 2018

ll not quote or top-post; I will jsut respond.

I am very surprised that his message was not delivered. Do you have a reason
for the delivery error? "Bad sequence of commands" could also come from the
mailman, no?

Regarding the triabe-byuilding, I think we jsut start doing what we want to
do, see how it goes, and periodically ask people to spread the word. I did
jsut that. If the community does not grow but it is fun for us, we keep it
going. If it grows to a good membership, good for us. If we need to end it
due to lack of interest, so be it.

I think that all good things start with somebody liking what they are doing
regardless of what other people think or how they respond. I read once that
a musician or composer does not try to write a "musical hit" song/track;
they do what they do and if it is great, so be it. Let's do it like an art
and craft that we like.

My 2 euro-cents.
IN