Progress migrating to list

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Sat Sep 29 04:33:55 UTC 2018

The majority of the hack group have yet to subscribe to this mailing list. I wrote people individually today to check whether my instructions were confusing, and Bob Weiss reported that his subscription request bounced with an SMTP error (see the bottom of this message). I need to get more information about his client. My server logs reveal no attempts by people other than him and those who successfully subscribed, so that error at least is not a major issue.

I'm wondering whether I should extend invitations more widely, beyond the Twin Cities, to encourage the remote pair programming aspect. What do you guys think, does that dilute our tribe or make things more exciting?