Fwd: Howdy

Louis louis at goessling.com
Sat Nov 24 19:01:22 UTC 2018

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 8:31 PM Dave Bucklin <dave.bucklin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Louis, if you would like, I can set you up with an account at
> frostbyte.cc using your gpg key. All I need is your desired username.

I'd be happy to have an account, though I don't know how much I'll use
it. It'll be interesting to poke around on a BSD box. The only
experience I've had with BSD was the rather unpleasant experience of
trying to keep alive the previous ACM router (set up by someone who
graduated years before I arrived) alive until it was replaced.

Is this server a real box somewhere or in the cloud?

I haven't set up a gpg auth subkey though, so I'd prefer if you added
my SSH key (at https://louis.members.acm.umn.edu/~louis/id_rsa.pub .)

(Committed the cardinal sin and didn't cc the list the first time I sent this.)