New tech blog

Chris Wilson chris at sencjw.com
Fri Nov 23 22:48:10 UTC 2018

Whoops, sorry Joe... I forgot to reply to the list ;)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 12:07:31AM -0600, Joe Nelson wrote:
> > https://kd9kjv.com
>
> That's superb writing and funny! Added it to my RSS reader and looking
> forward to the next article.

D'aww thanks! I'll try to keep the good stuff coming. I'm glad to be
able to write about tech stuff that's completely unrelated to anything
at work.

> Also hats off for learning Morse. I hit up https://lcwo.net for a while
> and it frustrated the everloving hell out of me. :)

I have an iPhone app that seems to be working okay for me. It's *just*
gamified enough it seems. For me, there's also the meta-learning of
successfully doing daily habits; something that I'm always trying to get
better at. That being said, I've just crossed 90% for "K" & "M" so the
Koch method says I can now add another letter, "R". So it is early days
and I'll see if I wash out later on (hoping not).

> PS. Mutt chose a Message-Id ending in tha-tha.local for your message.
> If you `set hostname = "sencjw.com"` in muttrc then it'll use that
> domain rather than your computer name.

Thanks for the tip. I'll set it.

--
Chris