C study buddy?

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Sat Nov 17 04:35:55 UTC 2018

> > I wrote this article about various surprising architectures and
> > their C compilers

> I saw the post; lovely to stroll down memory lane! Well put together. :)

Thanks! It was built out of those notes I showed you at parkway pizza.

> > Would anyone like to pair program this with me on the frostbyte
> > server?

> Walking through exercises in the book, or on a specific project? I'm
> open to talking about projects/exercises and possible solutions
> anytime!

Working through the book. Each chapter covers a different header. The
chapters are all broken down into a similar pattern:

Background
  The history behind the header, and the practices which were prevailing
  before it got standardized.
What the C Standard Says
  A relevant excerpt
Using <foo.h>