Hello!

Chris Wilson chris at sencjw.com
Tue Nov 13 01:04:19 UTC 2018

It looks like introductions are happening on the list right now and so I
want to get in on that!

My name is Chris Wilson and I live in Madison, WI. Joe Nelson pointed me
to this list a little while back. I work as a software developer and
have recently taken up electronics and ham radio as hobbies.

In the summer, I like to get out sailing on Lake Mendota whenever
possible. This past summer was when I finally bought a little 16ft.
Catalina boat and, other than the horrendous work to get it out of the
lake, it's a blast!

Cheers,

Chris