OpenBSD Upgrade GtG?

kurtis kurtis at riseup.net
Thu Nov 1 05:58:00 UTC 2018

Joe Nelson:> The tricky step is to estimate how many people will attend,
and that's
> why I always send out an email to ask. It's a little simpler now that
> our group is smaller because you can count on a "yes" RSVP more than you
> could on meetup.com.

Yeah, I'd recommend sending an email with a different subject about the
meeting because I don't use any BSD distros, so I almost stopped reading
this thread, but I would maybe come to a meeting about it since you guys
don't meet super often and it'd be cool to learn a bit about OpenBSD.